Wednesday 16 September 2015

lip sync battles

In two weeks we will start having some lip sync battles! Students will have two weeks to pick and train for this optional challenge. Students must pick one or two french songs that they can convincingly lip synch and the class will vote and who performed their lip synch the best. I can gladly suggest artists or songs to students who need some musical guidance. Let the battles begin!

Musical suggestions

I like Taylor Swift...Marie-Mai, Brigitte Boisjoli, Andrée Watters, Véronique Dicaire

I like Adele...Céline Dion, Nadja, Isabelle Boulet

I  like Micheal Bublé...Bruno Pelletier, Sylvain Cosette, Claude Dubois,

I like rock...Les respectables, Les trois accords, Beau Dommage, Jean Lelooup, Kaïn

I like rap and hip hop...Loco Locass, Stromae, Corneille

I am a lip sync ninja and need a challenge...Les cowboys fringants, Compagnie créole, Edith Piaf

No comments:

Post a Comment