Monday 19 December 2016

Merci et Bienvenue!

This week is bittersweet for me because though we as a school prepare for the excitement of Christmas and holidays (and baby's arrival) it is sadly my last week with the students. I want to take this time to thank the parents and the St-Gemma community for a wonderful 2016. To the grade 6 students in particular I must say a huge thank you because they have been taking very good care of me (not letting me carry anything, offering me chairs, making sure I eat and drink enough). They are an incredibly kind group and I know they will have a successful rest of their year.

Conversely, I am very happy and excited to announce that Mme Longchamps will be taking over for me after Christmas break. Mme Longchamps is currently completing an LTO at nearby St-Thomas Moore in Kindergarten. Though K to 6 is going to be a big change, Mme Longchamps has taught high school before so she knows quite a bit about where are grade 6s are headed and how to prepare them best. She is very excited to meet the students and get started in the New year!




1 comment:

  1. Mme. Oliver – J’aimerais vous remercier pour tout vos efforts avec les enfants de la 6e année pendant la première partie de l’année scolaire. Ils et elles ont beaucoup appris, surtout avec la variété de projets interessants comme la biodiversité, l’électricité et la foire des héritages. Nous vous souhaitons le meilleur cette année avec votre bébé. Joyeuses fêtes!

    ReplyDelete